Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm in Darkness - Please Help - Regarding AT89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmtalsoul

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the compiler, hex generator but I don't know how to write anything. I am using a Keil Compiler. Can someone help me get a complete small project that uses AT89C51 microcontroller and a code written in Keil. Even if it blinking of LEDs. Please, I want to learn how to get the code to work. I want a schematic and then the C code that has to be compiled and dumped into the MCU. Please Help

**broken link removed**

For KEIL 8051 C, the following code, **broken link removed**
demonstrate how to output and turn on & off the LEDs. The program blinks LED from LED1 to LED8 turning on & off one after another sequentially. When it reaches LED8, it repeats all over again.

Click on led_89.c , get the code and follow these instructions

However, since the drive current capability it's not as higher you must expected to be, change a little the LED configuration.
Just reverse the anode with cathode of all LEDs and instead common link to ground, just tied to Vcc.
You should get an opposite effect with an blank LED walking among others lit.
It's an exercise for you to change the code in order to get what the initial demand was.

Status
Not open for further replies.