Not open for further replies.

garg29

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

I have just started working on 3-Phase AC Motor Drive (VFD) for 1st time in life. My motor is small requiring less than 4 amperes (starting current must be high). I have selected dsPIC30F2010 as controller & Six FGA25N120ANTD IGBTs for drive. Instead I was thinking to use a IGBT module having 6-IGBTs inbuilt but I could not find one in market. Can you please suggest a one which is easily availabe in market 25Amperes would be more than suffiecient. Please see the basic block diagram below(taken up from microchip). I just want to make sure whether the way & my selected components are right or not.

I have to (& will) design the AC Drive anyhow. Best of luck to me ;-)

with best Regards & thanks in advance,

Garg

Attachments

• 80822-3.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 93

6 in a sigle package is i think is not available......you can try 3 of these maybe...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi
You can find FSBF15CH60BTL produced by FAIRCHILD in market but that module work in 16A and 30A in the maximum current rate.

hey garg : just let me take my word back...this one is a cool product....

Check this:
w5jgv.com/hv-ps1/pdf/fuji_igbt_application_manual(REH984).pdf

It is the application manual of Fuji's IGBT modules.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can get IGBT modules at such a low current rating.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Thanks guys for replying.

So, what do you suggest finally, should I go separately for Six IGBTs.

ea.arun you are from chennai, I'm too from India. can you please suggest some component supplier for your suggested IXYS :FII 40-06D

Secondly Tahmid, how much minimum rating 6-IGBT module is available.

Thanks.

Thanks guys for replying.

So, what do you suggest finally, should I go separately for Six IGBTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…