Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

if place the component in the board get as overlap ,whether it can error or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akrishna71@gmail.com

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi buddy's
i am using orcad software for pcb board designing, i have net listed the circuit , and while place the components getting overlap , because the board dimension is poor. so my doubt is whether if i place the component like this whether i get the error or not while apply the gerber ?

and one more thing dude , please tell me how to develop the circuit designing knowledge by or cad .,,.,...

how to improve my carrier in the pcb designer profession ,.? please tell me dude'zzzz

Last edited:

hi krishna,
please follow below i mention,
1.while placing the component set the grid first and place (major components 25mil,decoupling 5mil or 10 mils).in your design has major component like BGA,connector first place the component in 25mils grid and place other components like Resistor and capacitor etc.,.
2.while placing the component (assembly should not overlap )place bound top need to consider and DFM.
3.update knowledge in BGA routing,DDR and analog and digital boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back