Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IE3D question - model of DRA under ie3d simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
IE3D question pls

hi ll,i ask if any one could send me any model of DRA under ie3d simulation that i try to use wave guide method to get the amplitude and phase of reflected wave.
how i determine the block of dra althougth there is only determination of limited substrate and ground?i go nut
thanks

Re: IE3D question pls

abdoeng said:
hi ll,i ask if any one could send me any model of DRA under ie3d simulation that i try to use wave guide method to get the amplitude and phase of reflected wave.
how i determine the block of dra althougth there is only determination of limited substrate and ground?i go nut
thanks

I think its not possible to simulate Dielectric Resonator Antenna in IE3D but it can be done in Fidelity. Both IE3D and Fidelity are from Zeland Inc.
DRA example is given in Fidelity Manual.

regards,
balaguru.

IE3D question pls

thanks zeland
i do it so easily using my favorite CST package
it give same results as waveguide method
i use floquet mode and periodic walls
also i get results of variable oblique angle
thanks CST

Re: IE3D question pls

balaguru thavamani said:
abdoeng said:
thanks

I think its not possible to simulate Dielectric Resonator Antenna in IE3D but it can be done in Fidelity. Both IE3D and Fidelity are from Zeland Inc.
DRA example is given in Fidelity Manual.

regards,
balaguru.

to design DRA we can use IE3D also--------------in fidelity we can draw the structure directly------but in the case of IE3D u hav to use multi layer strcture for a DRA to get your results----first verify one------den go for other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back