Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify transistor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammykid

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a transistor that blew in a stereo amplifier. It is a denon avr 2500 causing the protection mode to engage. I hear this is pretty common. I found the faulty transistor and have no idea on two things 1) how to identify it and 2) how to buy it once i have identified it.
Here is a picture that is close to the one that blew.
$(KGrHqYOKo8E1qqW7e1EBNckjNk5w!~~_35.JPG .
It is almost identical to this but mine says 50YZ instead of 73Y.

1) how to identify it and 2) how to buy it once i have identified it.
Hi Sammykid
For how to buy it you can go to the electronics shop and then ask for it ! if they don't have it then you can make an order for importing it .
For identifying it i think datasheet can guide you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

The full part number is 2SA1491 and it was made by Sanken. It is no longer in production but should still be available from stock.

If you have an other part marked with the number C3855 (2SC3855) nearby to it, please check it as they normally die together.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back