Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas on final year project on electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaccas

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year project

if any one give me an idea for final year project i m in final year BS electronics

final year project

what do u want? FPGA? MCU? and what kind of application u choose? Network? Video?

Re: final year project

Hi,
See if you have resources to do a project on separating the audio components from a mixture. Human ear does it easily, electrically it is very difficult though. You will get many articles on the subject if you Google on " Human Ear separation of Audio signals from a Mixture ".
Regards,
Laktronics

i wish to do some project related wireless system but if you have some better idea other than wireless so plz do inform me

Hi,

Wireless is a nice way to learn a lot. RF is very multi-disciplinary. Have a look at nordic chip nRF24L01. it has got a SPI interface -> easy to play with and it'll certainly trigger some ideas :)

We have a good price for it **broken link removed**

At Tom-IC you get one free copy on any PCB order (any surface & any number of layers) placed before end of february 2008.

For your PCB prototypes, try
http://www.tom-ic.com/index.php?cPath=22.

For your components hunting, just try our BOM service
**broken link removed**

Hope this helps,

Tomic

------------------<0>-<0>------------------
Already working successfully with many companies, engineering schools, robots clubs, etc.
www.tom-ic.com
Your reliable prototyping partner.

final year project

power line carrier is a hot research topic. you can try power line over a DC bus rather than AC residential would make for an interesting project

Mr.Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back