Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for projects about the recent networking trends

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat3271

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...

i am a final year student and want to do a project in recent networking trends...
Can any one post topics/links/ and related links...

Thanks in advance...

Projects....

what about " bluetooth" technology?

you may go www.bluetooth.com

I have an ebook that can help you in this regard

Re: Projects....

Why don't you try OFDM ...

also try some to do some programs in FPGA

also try to implement some comm. systems in Matlab

there are lots of material available in board

use it and try to make the best thing

whenever u find any query feel free to ask

Popatlal

according to me dont try to invent things......its a waste of time cos i think you ll be having only 3 months to complete the project.....better buy it in some institute and focus on other theory subjects.....
chethan

Projects....

if u are asking about recent networking trends then i must tell you that you should consider MANET. i.e Mobile Adhoc NETworks..it is very interesting and a very fertile field for research...

Regards...

Projects....

hello people, i'm a new member, but i'm planning to do a project for my final year, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Projects....

Here's just an idea for paper. College trends in online schools. Effectiveness, security issues, student participation, etc.. Seems to be a large trend in every school since space is such a limit and you'll find many credible resources for citation on it.

please try sthing on manets. this technology is the future of networking. you may want to verify my claim by way of research.

madd

Projects....

Try to implement WCDMA on FPGA. Its really a nice project

Projects....

I would recommend go for implementing a MANET for a real time application such as vehicular telematics as its one of the most upcming fields. All the important US-Dept f Transportation applications require the use of MANET and even in defence and security issues.

how about security in wireless links

bangash said:
Try to implement WCDMA on FPGA. Its really a nice project

Man Can you give me some information about this.. I would like to know about this project.. WCDMA on FPGA.. as it's going to be the forerunner of 4G and i want a project on 4G for myself..

OFDM is a very hot topic

Blue_Angel said:
if u are asking about recent networking trends then i must tell you that you should consider MANET. i.e Mobile Adhoc NETworks..it is very interesting and a very fertile field for research...

Regards...

so.. What can i do at MANET as a Graduation Project ? What applications for it ?
and What Materials will i need ?

Projects....

i want to do project either on GSM or GPRS can any body send me links to do this

wireless wifi security

suggest me some projects on net work security

next generetion network(ngn)

Status
Not open for further replies.