Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for final year project in Electronics and Communications Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

akino

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,i need a final project in my final year on Electronics and comm. engineering.. If you have already made can you send it,that way i just have to implement it.. If you don't can you suggest what project should i undertake.. thx

Re: Need of a Project!!

Howdy, That's not a good practice buddy, we are all friends here but we ought to help in case something's is misunderstood or worth learning for. I suggest you to think first before you ask (thatos wise thinking too)

You should NOT depend solely in this board rather should put some good efforts for that project

Engineering is about teamwork too, NOT a one-way solution

I love this Board, this is NOT like IRC channels...

Added after 3 minutes:

see my HELPED points? It's like Bling-bling to me

sorry for that.. will you suggest to me then what project should i undertake then?

Well, Electronics and Communications Engineering is a wide discipline...

You should break down the subject by choosing or deciding what path you would take (the subject that you think that you're good at or at least your interest is at its peak)

Think up something new or if not, think of a problem where we can apply electronics principles, things like that

eg.
When I was in college, me and my team built a project called PC based logging system with automaic power switching.

the system works like sort of a bundy-clock with features of power switching installed to classrooms of our university, this would monitor instructor logins (to make sure that professors and instructors do their jobs) and save electrical energy consumption at the same time...

well, things like that. I decided to build a project that is closest to my interest which is PC interfacing and programming

So what's yours?

Need of a Project!!

for once u can try GPRS based home automation....this is wht i tried in my final yr project....which has electronics as well as communication happening from the mobile to net and net to your pc and pc to your microcontroller.....and then the devices.,...

But still u can have an ocean of ideas....but RACK YOURS BRAIN BUDDY....

Sorry amol but this link is nothing concrete for electronic?

the link is basically for project ideas for final year engineering students & thats wot this post is abt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back