Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for computer system engineer graduate project

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic1984

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
graduate projct?

hi all

i need your thoughts about graduate project

i am a computer system engineer (cse) student

i am searching about a suitable idea for graduating for a project depend on pic.......

i am not interested in any ideas about vhdl or eda...........

thanks for help

Re: graduate projct?

Hi,
You may look for some robotics project/ motor control project using PIC.
B R M

graduate projct?

If you want to do a project using PIC controllers, then take the advantage of its RISC architecture (high speed). There are many things that could be done....like you can take data from different sources like PC, telephone line etc in to the PIC controller and then convert that data into PCM frames (64 kbps) or ADPCM form (32 kbps)....i will suggest you to search different university web-sites for projects.

graduate projct?

Put a question more interrogate.

Hi,

You can try some measurement instrument based on pic, like an oscilloscope or logic analyzer, besides if you have skills in computer languages you can take advantage on making the user interface to display the procesed signal.

:D

Many projects can be done eg making advance SAP
and telecomm related prject make wireless lan using serial or parallel port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back