Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for BE final project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajahat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI everyone on this plant.I am an undergradute student and currently studying in 7th semester.ITs my final semester and i am still looking for a brilliant idea for my degree project.Mates i am running out of time time .Please HELP ME with this or otherwise it will blow my brains .Please do come up with some innotative idea untill its too late.Any idea about telecom.I am not afraid of working hard.Please help me with idea marsh.I am waiting for positive response.thanks.

Re: BE PROJECTS

hiye,

i am currently doing a Boost converter and its control system for my project. hope it helps you.

regards,

Jeffrey

wajahat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

i am gratefgul to you .ill be realiy thankful if you could give me bit of abstract.
THANKS

wajahat,

a boost converter is a switch mode power supply ( i am not sure if you know about it ) where it takes a smaller input voltage and gives a greater output voltage. ie. Vin = 5v and Vout = 10v. this is achieved by switching the inductor on and off. u may wanna do some search on google on smps. u will understand more. but mainly if you are designing for a boost converter, you will design its control system as well. that is ... if your Vin drops from say, 5v to 3v ... your vout will not be affected. this is achieved by controlling the duty cycle of your pwm.

regards,
Jeffrey

wajahat

I'm sorry man, i really disagree with persons which asks about ideas for their projects.... if you can't have any idea on what to do for what served all your instruction ? i would advice you : Look around and find out what do people need ( sure things about electronics ) , i think this cannot really be taught in university.
If you ever fantasticated in your mind flying objects, robots , laser battles etc you could find an idea for that also .... i know from experience and i got the maximum.

regards

maXer

wajahat

thanks alot jeff i like your spirit .I am grateful to you.

BE PROJECTS

Undergraduate OK?
Then not really needed to do some thing completely new, I suggest you to begin working on one area and learn and learn and then, in graduate level you can develope some thing new.
For now just do some research and make some ideas about what new can be done.

Example: ADSL modems is interesting
Power line communications
and even you can go wireless, doing some research on Digital Radio Receivers, Software Radio, RF MEMs usage in communication systems, Super conducting ADCs .... There is a lot,
Even more,
You can go on multimedia,
Video compression, Audio Processing and compression and so.... These fields are all very interesting.
Good Luck.

( Of course, I'm completely Agree, Look around and see what others need. It is the best source of ideas )

wajahat

I accept the look around idea but everyone talks of hi-tech material.I am an undergraduate and obviously i dont know much about this hi-tech stuff.I am trying.
Well MAMI THANKS alot .I appreciate your gesture.Take care.

wajahat my man you seem to be confused with so many options availabe to you. just decide on one thing and stick on to it. thats all ican tell............

Nothing is impossible in this world, try always for the best !!!

BE PROJECTS

you can try some automotive control sysTems

Hi

Digital watermarking - MATLAB - Project- Uploaded at

This project is tested practically and is working fine.

Download it !

Regards,
Vishwa

well i will join 7th sem very soon,though our fac has floated some topic hope u may find something useful for you
1.Design of RF Comm Link
2.VLSI implementation of Fuzzy Logic Controller
3.Motion Compensation using wavelets based video coding
4.DSP based design H.264/AVC decoder *
5.MIMO channel Modelling *
6.Text to Speech Converter for Indian Language
7.Speech Enhancement
8.Speaker Recognition
9.Techniques for digital image forensics
10.Speech actuated switch #
11. A Wavelet Network Control Method for Disk Drive
12. Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications

I have some reading and Simulation Results, matlab codes for * topics

and one of my frnd have done credible work in #

in total 33 projects are there I have mentioned only a few.It would be better if You can specify your field of Interest

wajahat

hi
sidra here....actully i can't help u a lot...as im in my sixth semester of telecom engg....so u r more experienced than me....but i can atleast say that u should choose yr project related to GSM, CDMA or GPRS as these technologieies are in at the moment...anyways...whatever u choose do let me know...thx....sidra_maheen84@yahoo.com

wajahat

I'll be realiy thankful if you could give me bit of abstract

BE PROJECTS

Im also working on a couple of projects . Try thinking of sometihing like a automatic car licence plate number recognizer .etc.

wajahat

Can u send for me?
Plz...

BE PROJECTS

project:face recognition

wajahat

BE PROJECTS

Finger Print related ...........

wajahat