Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ideas for an embedded system graduation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoudathab

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ok here is the deal..... iam looking for an idea for a graduation project in embedded systems.
my major is electronic systems and communication engineering but I am looking for a new ideas (such as a problem that has not been solved yet) not just a project to graduate.

any idea would be appreciated so please feel free to post :D

ok here is the deal..... iam looking for an idea for a graduation project in embedded systems.
my major is electronic systems and communication engineering but I am looking for a new ideas (such as a problem that has not been solved yet) not just a project to graduate.

any idea would be appreciated so please feel free to post :D

What is "embedded systems" ?

"such as a problem that has not been solved yet" then You can take to work on some power harvesting project.

A kit or product that will be available to car hobbysits, they assemble to the side of their car their car, and while their car is driving is senses empty parking sports around, and maybe using their mobile phones, share that data, with the end goal is to build a realtime map of availble parking spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back