Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICs for measuring RF output of mobile phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDk

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ppl. can someone give me some link or idea with regards to rf meter ckt.? because i want to measure or monitor the rf output of the mobile phones. and i want to make or assemble an rf meter. thanks and i hope somebody can give me some link...

Hi,

One possibility is to use Analog Devices's Trupwr detector family (AD8361-2) see h**p://products.analog.com/products/info.asp?product=AD8361 and h**p://products.analog.com/products/info.asp?product=AD8362

and for RF/IF gain&phase detector see h**p://products.analog.com/products/info.asp?product=AD8302 or h**p://products.analog.com/products/info.asp?product=AD8313

Of course there are other dedicated ICs from different manufacturers, see Maxim etc.

They also have application notes on some of the above ICs.

For other ideas, see a useful page at h**p://www.qsl.net/n9zia/wireless/appendixF.html

rgds, unkarc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back