Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

icd2 using 18f4550 and 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

suresh_ecer

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
icd2 with pic16f77a

hi
i want to make icd2 using 18f4550 and 16f877a
plz any one can tell me where i can find its schematic and firmware
plz help me
thanks in advance
bye

1. Don't double post
2. Search !

A company in india from banglore is manufacturing the same. i don't remember the name. send me your contact. if i'm able to find it out i'll send the details

suresh_ecer said:
hi
i want to make icd2 using 18f4550 and 16f877a
plz any one can tell me where i can find its schematic and firmware
plz help me
thanks in advance
bye

at this place!

Just want to let you know i ordered the pcb from wselektronik.at All needed files are on the site.
Made it and works nearly in once, the resistors 330e in the pgc and pgm lines need to be lowered to 33e. Runs like an orginal, you need one to program the 4550
Good and cheap icd2 clone!

>The ICD2 programs and debugs a lot more PICs than the PICKit2.

This might not be true in the near future.

When the Ford $200 model-T car was released, nobody expect it brings a car-storm to the whole USA.

Maybe in future PICKIT2 will be good as ICD2, but at the moment ICD2 is the best, programmer and debugger, and ICD2 works from 2 volts, PICKIT2 from2,5 volts, but if you wants just a programmer, PICKIT2 IS very good solution, for most commercial PIC models.

Just a few posts below this one I started a thread which is a short version of ICD2 help which gives you all the info in one page.

The main thread is a few posts below that. I vote ICD2

@ScratchBuild : That is really some great work you did !

ICD2 Really rocks.. makes a lot of debugging easier.

Anyways, I think the OP has found the answer to his question ?

Hi everyone,

I saw that the post was started already a few months ago, sorry, my mistake, I will be more wake-up next time.

Regards

Nic

can i connect and upload program to my PIC16f77a

Status
Not open for further replies.