Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC5.0 Skill Development error

Status
Not open for further replies.

maolh

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am using IC5.0 on Linux 7.3. Everything seems fine until it tells me no license to run Skill Development. Is there any special license configuration for Skill Development? The composer of schematic, virtuoso layout, and Analog enviroment work very well. So is it really a wrong license problem? Could you guys give me a working license for Skill Development?
Thanks in advance.

I forgot to tell you, the license line for Skill Development is like the following:

FEATURE skillDev cdslmd 5.600 permanent uncounted 1C8E44ABAB8C8E2BF232 HOSTID=ANY

FEATURE skillDev cdslmd 96.040 permanent uncounted 7C1F54848D828AC4830B HOSTID=ANY

I have a problem with Analog Artist.
When I intend to make a simulation , only "Add Simulation' is visible. Others such "delete , disable , edit" are not visible. They are shadowed.

Second problem with models. When I convert spectreS models ( for instance NPNLower ) Cadence doesn't recognize models..it's very strange.

In fact , I'm very sure that I show the path of models correctly. Therefore I can not simulate active components.

Any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.