Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC with quad transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bio_man

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for an IC that has quad MOSFET transistors (or higher) with all terminals available for external connection.
Something like: ALD210808, but here the body is always connected to source. I want the body to be also connected to an external pin.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for an IC that has quad MOSFET transistors (or higher) with all terminals available for external connection.
Something like: ALD210808, but here the body is always connected to source. I want the body to be also connected to an external pin.

Thanks
Hello,

Toshiba in their portfolio has many IC with transistors arrays - see link:

https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/ap-en/semiconductor/product/linear-ics/transistor-arrays.html

https://pl.mouser.com/c/?marcom=179038666

Maybe you will be able to find among them such that met your needs.

Best Regards

bio_man

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks and I appreciate your help, looks like these are gate drivers.

I want to build some current sources and buffers in transistor level circuits. I want to confirm the results using ready made transistors, I don't want to take the IC layout route at this stage. It's just a proof of concept. Few of my transistors require connection for the body
--- Updated ---

btw, single transistors can be an option but I have many transistors leading to more sophisticated setup

As I know true 4 terminal discrete MOS doesn't exist, bulk is always hidden. I have tried to find one without success. Below link shows not you and me are the only ones tried.

bio_man

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.