Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] IC 616: ADE-XL 1921 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

unix_amr

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all researchers and students;

I am trying to simulate a simple memory circuit. But when I simulate the circuit in virtuoso ADE XL , I face this error:

{ (ADE-XL 1921): Failed to start new job after 3 attempts: Possible reasons could be:
1- The machine selected in the current job setup policy is not reachable.
2- The cadence hierarchy in not detected, not installed properly or not compatible on the machine selected in the current job setup policy.
3- Job Start script /home/username/project/.temp_username/.cmddir0/runICRP2 is not found on the remote machine.}

The screenshot of this error is also attached to the post. Furthermore, the installed version of Cadence and machnie is as follows: IC616 & MMSIM151 on Ubuntu 16.04-64bit

Thanks for your attention

Attachments

• ade.jpg
    ade.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 393

Dear Dominik
According to your suggested method, I installed the said fonts in the mentioned directory, and my problem was addressed. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back