Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I2C wire library for Texas instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajit_nayak87

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

I am looking for i2c master library for ccs msp430 series . Is there any relevant c library similar to arduino wire library.
Kindly help me with link.

Dear all

I am looking for sample I2C wire library equivalent for MSP430F4152 series.In CCS compiler.
Is there any supporting library available. With sample code to interface DS1307

[Moderator action: threads merged]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello!

I haven't written MSP430 code for a while, but there are plenty of examples for every microcontroller.
Depending on what you want, there are 2 kinds of code. One which is very much like STM32 HAL
layers, high level of abstraction, and not necessarily optimized and another kind which gives you
access to registers. These files are usually called slacxxx.zip. xxx is usually a 3 digits number, but
some of the old chips have 2 digits.
I prefer the latter ones. It's very easy to understand, every source code fits in a single page, and it
shows you one item at a time. For example how to use timer A with interrupt, etc.
As for I2C, there are many versions, master and slave.

Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.