Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with some codes ...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlckBane

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi my name is BlckBane and I was wondering if someone could answer a question I would like to know is it possible to get or extract the codes from a cd40110be chip and a tlc551 chip to put onto a micro controller I'm building a replica from the show sliders I have all the chips that I need but I'm looking to limit the space on my board and using the micro controller would defiantly be the most logical thing to do but I don't know how to get these codes or how to extract them from those chips or even if it is possible can anyone help me it would be nice if I could get the codes to program onto a micro controller please can anyone help me.

oh OK Ty Idk anything about that stuff but I do know I need a code for the micro controller to operate the timer and the up down counting what I'm trying to build is a timer replica from the show sliders Idk if your familiar with the show at all but in the show this guy Quinn Malory built a timer that lets him travel internationally from one earth to another it isn't time travel just different dimensions anyway if you have netflix you can see the show on there or you can see it on youtube well not the show but stuff on the timer and stuff but anyway not to sound long winded but Idk about writing codes or any of that stuff I wish I did that is why I had asked all the timer does is count down it has hours minutes and seconds on it and is able to count up or down

Those chips do not have "codes". Their internal functions are hard-wired. If you want to know how they operate, check the datasheets:
https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/cd40110b.pdf
https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tlc551.pdf
You then may to be able to write code to emulate their function in your microcontroller.

What is "a replica from the show sliders"?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back