Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to make proflash programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

superzaheer

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proflash programmer

plz any body help me send me circuit diagram of proflash programmer and

partlist I am very very thanks for you

superzaheer

superzaheer said:
plz any body help me send me circuit diagram of proflash programmer and

partlist I am very very thanks for you

superzaheer

just used google and and serach for proflash you will find it if not then i will share it here proflash is dos based at89cxxx programmer support all types of chip

regards
Fragrance

Brother fragrance need circuit dia grams

TO brother fragrance

plz help me I want make proflash programmer need circuit digram

and partlist I vish you are help me very very thanks for you

superzaheer

For your information
it is not supported anymore
its software dont run in xp

Just want to know
why you got interest in proflash

Nandhu

nandhu015 said:
Just want to know why you got interest in proflash
Nandhu
May be he has "bet" with some one that he'll get the circuit and the parts list of the Proflash...:D:D:D

here is the circuit and modified one

i have a software that works for windows

nandhu015 said:
rajudp said:
yes it work on xp

Can you upload?

Nandhu

Never build modified version it will never work like as orginal design from petter (he is my great pal) he send me the working hex file and a nice single sided pcb i will share all stuff here soon greet tool you can add chip inside the ini file and they work fine software woks like charm in xp

Regards
Fragrance

Re: Brother rajudp need circuit dia grams and base

TO brother rajudp. bondal thanks. plz help me I want make proflash programmer need circuit digram and partlist and base disgine I vish you are help me very very thanks for you plz ditail
superzaheer

Re: Brother rajudp need circuit dia grams and base

superzaheer said:
TO brother rajudp. bondal thanks. plz help me I want make proflash programmer need circuit digram and partlist and base disgine I vish you are help me very very thanks for you plz ditail...superzaheer
Guess you have not read the forum properly or you are just copy/ pasting the same requirements again and again. For your info, all the last replies are refering to your Pro-flash programmer post, and just have a look at the schematics given by "rajudp" and "Fragrance may put up a XP supported prgramming software for the same, anytime. What else do you expect? Cooked food with spoon feeding may not be available on EDA......:D:D:D

36_1259667969.jpg

Hi All Friends

Here is the Proflash working version I have added in the archive a video which showing working hardware, after applying supply voltage the BI color led lit on into green while flashing in red color indicating that all hardware working fine and ready to connect with computer.

Hardware is slightly modified (Modification required to get the hardware work properly) I have included the original schematic and modified schematic, also added a jpg file of the hardware which I am using in the archive along with modified area jpg file indicating modification areas with red arrows in the hardware.

One more modification which I forget to mention that I remove the crystal connected to ZIF socket and used osc out from main control processor to osc in on ZIF socket, which can be clearly seen in hardware jpg file, further crystal should be 11.0592 MHz to get proper baud rate.

Cable length not more then 18 inch or 1.5 Foot, cable more then specified length can cause erratic connection and error in programming hope this will clear every thing.

Regards,
Fragrance

check this
you can download the file from www.cdle.net, please dont forget to click the helped button

Thanks a lot to Fragrance

Nandhu

Brother pranm77

plz help me I am new in forum And I want make programmer it work all device

plz easy detail circuit diagram and partlist I hop you are help me very very thanks

for you
superzaheer

Hope you got what you wanted....Constuct that and come up with the results first. Share your experiences and inputs. Cheers

Hi

here is window version of above upload it can not detect chip automaticaly you have to select the chip your self from drop down menu which you want to program

35_1259735016.jpg

84_1259735384.jpg

Regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.