Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to learn wavecom gsm programming any1 can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahray87

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam entirely new to this field.And I have a question.I recently got a Wavecom GSM modem and I have connected it to a PC.I also have another hardware device called a GPS receiver which is used to determine the position.There is a GSM modem along with the receiver.Together they are termed as a mobile unit.I need to interface this unit with the Wavecom modem connected to my PC in order to get the position details.This position is sent from the modem in the mobile unit to the Wavecom modem.Inorder to get this information, Iam required to write a code as an AT command.The manufacturer has supplied the syntax for getting the position.But I dont know how to program it as an AT command.Kindly help me.
Thanks and Regards
rahul

Wavecom modems are programmed with applications developed with Wavecom Open ATsoftware.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

engshahrul:
Wavecom module Q2501B is an older model (hard to find):
**broken link removed**
But you can find other models that also allow embedded applications:
Telit GM862-GPS.
Telit GE863-GPS.
Cinterion XT65 Module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search