Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to know the Types of Inverter ? Ups Battery types ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to know the Types of Inverter / Ups Battery types ?
Google results three types of battery and the difference
Capture.PNG

What is IT battery some one told me about "IT " battery is good ?
is it tubular battery ?
What is Tall battery ? what its specification or advantage is it same as tubular battery ?

And some other naming also in the market too much confusion

How to choose a good one ?

what is the consideration and the hidden specification ?

BradtheRad

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
And some other naming also in the market too much confusion

IT battery could refer to the connector. See the webpage below. Click on the question 'What is an IT Terminal connector?'

https://www.batterysharks.com/12-Vo...ead-Acid-Battery-p/12v-100ah-it_b12-100it.htm

It opens a panel describing different battery terminals. One of them is threaded insert. However the abbreviation is TI, not IT. So I could be wrong.

Anyway it might be an attempt by one or more manufacturers, to create a standard type of connector. Customers want battery hookup to be quick and easy.

These types of rechargeable batteries are on their way to being a large market consumer item. I imagine manufacturers are trying to make up 'selling points' for their brand, to draw customers. Anything that could influence their decision what brand to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.