Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Want Help ... microcontroller PIC16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.mohamed.asem

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a newbie in the Micro-Controller and I wanted to help in the project

To measure the temperature sensor through the ... At first the work of a password and when it is entered incorrectly 3 times is not allowed to enter the system either way if inserted properly entered into and is measured in temperature

And when it increases the temperature of 26 Celsius motor is running at different speeds depending on the increase in temperature .... After this i want to transfer data with uart

the thing to do is break the project down into modules that you can implement and test
for example, get the UART operational - writing characters and reading characters (you need this before you can do the other parts)
then add the temperature sensing, then the LCD, etc

woa.. as horace said, break it down to simple single steps, will give some clues
and assemebly or C?
uart and LCD
i think you must do any of this first 'cse it will be a whole lot nicer to see what is going on in the UC
To measure the temperature sensor through the
you have to know about ADC, its interfacing.
At first the work of a password and when it is entered incorrectly 3 times is not allowed to enter the system
save the password in an array. simply check each of the elements of the array with the password entered.
entered into and is measured in temperature
hmm... i assume what you mean by that is when the password is right, the user can enter and read the temperature data ..
can be easily done by an if statement. B)

I can do the project. I can do the LCD part, ADC part and PWM motor speed control part using mikroC, but have never used UART/USART. You have to do the UART part. Please zip and upload the proteus .dsn file of your project.

For password what is your character table. Are you using 0-9 and A-Z or are you using PC Keyboard?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.