Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want help for getting these papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

05mce045

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,
I am doing my project related to voice and music separation.....So, for this they had used Gaussain Mixture Model..........Can you suggest some papers related to this topic......I want these papers also.......Sir,

1) Wei-Ho Tsai, Dwight Rogers and Hsin-Min Wang.Blind Clustering of popular music recordings based on singer voice charactersitics. Computer Music Journal2004

2) A.P.Dempster, N.M.Laird and D.B.Rubin. Maximum likelihood from incomplete data via EM Algorithm. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society,1977.

1) Wei-Ho Tsai, Dwight Rogers and Hsin-Min Wang.Blind Clustering of popular music recordings based on singer voice charactersitics. Computer Music Journal2004

https://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1162/0148926041790630?cookieSet=1

If you are not a subscriber, you can purchase this article online through our Pay Per Article system. You will be able to gain full access and download the PDF of this article immediately after the purchase for a 24-hour period. (Registration and Log-in are required.)

* Purchase this article online for US $ 8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back