Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want a model for this touch screen to work with proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emad mi.

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus touch screen

Hi guys,

I bought a color touch screen 320x(RGB)x240 , its type is named (LMT035DNAFWU) , it is being used with digital still cameras (DSC) ,and portable multimedia player (PMP) .

I want any model for this lcd to work on PROTEUS VSM simulator , so as not to harm it , because there are alot of precautions in its datasheet .

can any body help me with its model or compatable , and if you have any code writen in basic language for pic MCU , it will be helpful , i'm using PROTON compiler .

Datasheet link :- **broken link removed**

Thanks,
Emad.

touch screen in proteus

the protocol touch screens use is fairly straight foward rs232

and a keypad /compim could be fashioned that uses the real touch pad

however to get a touch pad in windows first you need also a touch screen monitor
and again this data from it can be reused

it would take maybe 3-4months to develop a usable model

i recomend you use the real one and interface the rs232 via its specific driver

then it will all work anyway and you can flash realtime develop the core...

here is a google link for such software
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=lcd+touchscreen+c+source&meta=

this guy is your best bet he is using proteus and the spi debug to see whats going on has source etc... i see

https://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/c...ts/s2006/ja94/Amsel - Klitinek Final Project/

Emad mi.

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
proteus color lcd

Thanks alot,

but proteus already uses a model for touch screen but its pin arrangement does not suit for my TLCD ,
so could you help me know what is rs232 , and if there is any site or book or whatever can help in using it please help .

I didn't understand all what you wrote , please can you help?

I don't want to develop a model , i just wanna use it .
thank you.

protius model + touch lcd

Emad mi. said:
Thanks alot,

but proteus already uses a model for touch screen but its pin arrangement does not suit for my TLCD ,
so could you help me know what is rs232 , and if there is any site or book or whatever can help in using it please help .

I didn't understand all what you wrote , please can you help?

I don't want to develop a model , i just wanna use it .
thank you.

try this site may be you could get something sueful http://www.tanu-sha.narod.ru/photoalbum.html

Emad mi.

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back