Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I notice SOMETHING(C) when solenoid valve is triggered in high speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuit_freak

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Probe is connected at mosfet output(where solenoid is triggered) and below is what i got.

**broken link removed**

A - Rising & Falling interval is 80us [it off before on completely]
B - Rising & Falling interval is 1ms [it off after on completely]
C - Output remains ON for more than 120ms, it happens occasionally.

The ON in C is generated by solenoid, so can i presume C happens because of residue energy in solenoid inductor? correct me if i am wrong.
So Any idea how to solve this please? thanks.

To make the meaning of the waveform understandable, you should show a circuit. What makes you think that there is a problem at all?

To understand, why the waveforms are as they are, you should primarly refer to the controlling (gate) waveform.

sorry, i am preparing the circuit now.
Whenever i trigger the solenoid in high speed as described in A(Rising & Falling interval is 80us) C happens occasionally, which it is a problem for me.
The controlling waveform is normal, C happens only when it is used to trigger inductive load.

Last edited:

hi, anyone can help on this please? thanks in advance. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back