Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need your opinion on this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice quality is fine.

However, there are times when the narrator does not speak loud enough, almost as if he is talking to himself, mulling things over, rather than to the viewer.

BigDog

is this tip is helpful for beginners or any programmer ?

I had to watch the video again, the first time I was paying attention to the audio quality and not the actual content.

Helpful for the Beginner to Intermediate C programmer.

If you would like, post your video in the Embedded C/C++ Programming Group.

Good Job, are you going to produce any others?

BigDog

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very useful as a tip but an 8 min video seems too long to make this point, I would rather have this as a short tip with a short explanation of the way that the sign is represented for an integer in binary format.

Alex

I forgot to ask, is that the Code Blocks IDE used in the video? If not what was it?

I assume the IDE was using a version of GCC as the compiler.

BigDog

I think it would be much more useful if a cast was involved to solve the compare problem. Then it would be not just conclusion, but solution.

I forgot to ask, is that the Code Blocks IDE used in the video? If not what was it?

I assume the IDE was using a version of GCC as the compiler.

BigDog

yes it is Code Blocks IDE

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

It is very useful as a tip but an 8 min video seems too long to make this point, I would rather have this as a short tip with a short explanation of the way that the sign is represented for an integer in binary format.

Alex
i have done a short explanation video before with 2m
I am not sure that some beginners can understand sort explanation. but you are right a long explanation of a small topic may get bored. ok I will try to reduce the time.

Well, "Practice makes perfect." You'll have to experiment with different formats and video lengths, until you find what you consider the right combination. And getting feedback from forum members, like this, is productive as well.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back