Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need ur help urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

installer2001

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Helllo genius guys,

I am working in Infra red.I have one query that is there any available IR transmitter receiver pair which is able to penetrate in HUMAN EAR LOBE .I want an operating wavelenth of 940 nm.

Secondly I Have an optical filter.Is there any method by which i can check the wavelength of that optical filter .Is there any machine or instrument for checking this

I am using HALOGEN lamp in my project bcoz of greater power and after lamp i have placed optical filter so that it can only allow iR rays to pass through it but at the receiving end i ahve palced 940 nm receiver but the problem is that it is receivng all wavelentgh of IR .

Some one suggested me to use IR instead of Halogen but IR doesn't penetrate in HUMAN EAR LOBE .

So plz plz plz help me in findind greater power IR and Finding wavelentgh of optical filter

Thanks in Advamce

"Secondly I Have an optical filter.Is there any method by which i can check the wavelength of that optical filter .Is there any machine or instrument for checking this "

May be anything like "optical-espectrometer"
**broken link removed**

Or anything formed by a prism and other optic devices.

Here can give you some ideas:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_spectroscopy

i think to determine the wavelength of optical filter first u have to study the that wha is the working principle of optiacal filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back