Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to learn about microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

go9090

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
any one help me

hi i want info about microcontrollers
thanks

any one help me

see this
h**p://

go9090

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
any one help me

whats next?

any one help me

see this 2

u will find

Added after 1 minutes:

please can u be more specific ?

go9090

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: any one help me

go9090 said:
hi i want info about microcontrollers
thanks

If you want to learn about microcontrollers, think of these pointers first.

1. Availability of the microcontroller of your choice in your area.
2. Compare prices of the microcontrollers and think if you can afford them or fits in your budget.
3. Think of your target application you will be creating after you learned the basics of microcontroller programming, there you can choose the specs you need and the pointers needed to program the micros.
4. Your programming language knowledge, check if the programming language you know has its version of compiler for the microcontroller of your choice, if none, time to learn assembly or the instruction set of the micro.
5. Get a good book or ebooks about microcontroller of your choice and do not forget to read the datasheet of the microcontroller.

If you get my post helpful you can say thanks to me by pressing the Helped Me button.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.