Status
Not open for further replies.

eltonjohn

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys i have a problem and i need to find a solution .I'm designing a low power supply for a SPARTAN 6 board .There is a TI chip that could be a perfect match with the exception that the min output voltage is 1.2 V .My spartan 6 uses 1 volt.
The topology of the chip .which is a TPS75003 .Is a dual buck converter .You know a classical coil with the output end going to the feedback comparator .Which has an internal ref of 1.2 V . Well because i need just 1 volt i need somehow to add 0.2 volt in series in the feedback input .But how can i add IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY 0.2 V??

This is where i think you would help me

regards !

Consider two resistors and a reference voltage > 1.2 V, e.g. 2.5V Vaux.

Hi again ..Welll yes i considered that solution .But the design i'm working on is kinda very low power and it has to be very reliable .I could use the 2.5 v reference but is in the same regulator .And who will power up first ?.I think is the core and then the Vaux so i probably want some kind of lo power IC that powers from the input voltage which in this case is a 4v battery

Status
Not open for further replies.