i need some schematic of power supply ATX like this power supply in photo please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

interneti

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some schematic of power supply ATX like this power supply in photo() please...

WHY ARE SO MANY OPTOISOLATOR IN POWER SUPPLY??

I NEED SOME SCHEMATIC LIKE THIS ..

THANK YOUU

each optocoupler informs the primary voltage status of a secondary voltage. A method of repairing these sources is not connected to ac, to replace the one led by an optocoupler, applied dc voltage with a controlled source in the secondary and must turn to approach the maximum voltage of the secondary monitors.

can you find me any schematic related with those type of power supply(with 4 optocoupler) (ATX), ???...
thanks

Last edited:

I need some schematic of atx power supply 650w or like in photo,, i need your help please ,,

It seems to be a SMD based Circuit . My suggestion - don't try to repair this kind of SMD based Power supply circuit . This SMD Based circuit will ***** your brain and you will not found the parts easily .

I am also looking for a diagram of Bestec power supply which is also 4 photocouplers like yours . This power supply problem is - The Power supply is OK but It is restarting at loaded condition .

By the way - what is your problem ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…