Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some precision 1:1 transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonafishy

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1:1 transformers

I need some precision 1:1 rf transformenrs for PCB mounting. Freq range is 950MHz to 2150 MHz. I know I can buy cheapies such as the M*A/C*O*N E*T*C*1-1-13 but I need better phase matching over the frequency range. Anybody help me out here?

Re: 1:1 transformers

Try https://www.minicircuits.com

toonafishy said:
I need some precision 1:1 rf transformenrs for PCB mounting. Freq range is 950MHz to 2150 MHz. I know I can buy cheapies such as the M*A/C*O*N E*T*C*1-1-13 but I need better phase matching over the frequency range. Anybody help me out here?

thanks! I've already tried these sources. the problem is that the phase balance of these transformers is very poor at the upper end of their frequency range. It can be as bad as 20 degrees off! I'll keep trying but thanks for your suggestions

if cost is no object

If cost is no object, there are companies that custom make transformers to your specifications. Twenty years ago Lorch was one of them. Some of the microwave magazines have buyers directories which may be useful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.