Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need +/- power supply circuit with coarse, fine & curr

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghielan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
power supply lab circuit ds

Anyone do have positive and negative power supply circuit for 0-30v with corse, fine and also current adjustment? Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

0-30v power supply using lm117

for a power supply you only need
1. a rectifier
2. then a current limiting resistor
3. a capacitor
4. an inductor
5. a load resistor

Power Supply Circuit

try **googling** it , my friend... there are LOTS out there...

Power Supply Circuit

What you are describing is a lab power supply. Here's one that does 0-30v with current limit:
http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/power/003/index.html

However, you can make a much simpler one if you are willing to live with 1.25-13v or so. Try searching for LM317 (positive) and LM337 (negative) linear regulator and look at the datasheet for example circuits, such as here: **broken link removed**

It shows you things like how to make the circuit work from 0-30V, add current limits and so on... but linear regulators are going to waste a lot of power with such a wide voltage range. A good power supply design that work over that wide a range is complicated.... I strongly recommend you to see if you can live with something a bit more modest to start off.

aghielan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Power Supply Circuit

hi all, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back