Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need p channel mosfet 500V & 50 Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfan42

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
p channel mosfet

Hi
Dear fellows I need a P channel mosfet operating voltage around 500-600 and 50-60 amp

thanks.

mosfet p 2 amp. 500v

Don't think, that you'll find any. From IXYS, you get at least 600V/32A.

500v n-channel mosfet

Thanks but can you please tell me the actual product number of P channel Mosfet. because I can't find in market.

20 ampere 500v p channel mosfet

You can find ample numbers of various P and N channel mosfets at www.irf.com. Have a look which suits you the best. Good luck.

high voltage p channel mosfet

thank you, Now please tell me how can I drive a N - channel Mosfet without using a gate driver?

mos fet 600v 22amper n channel

For the said devices, check www.ixys.com. I don't think you get them in an electronics market, possibly from a qualified catalog distributor.

IRF hasn't any high voltage P-MOSFET, unfortunately.

mosfet n channel amplifier

Hi,
Difficult to get P channel with that sort of specification. Source of availability will be less I think.

mosfet 10 amper n

Hi,
Check the Website of IXYS. I used 11P50 of their products which is of 500V and 11A. I could not find more powerful Type. IXYS may produce now, who knows.

Re: mosfet 10 amper n

Hi,
Check the Website of IXYS. I used 11P50 of their products which is of 500V and 11A. I could not find more powerful Type. IXYS may produce now, who knows.

Mouser now stocks the IXYS 600V 10A P channel part, P/N IXTH10P60. In fact I just ordered 5 pieces. It is in a TO-247 package, although IXYS also makes one in a smaller package (not however stocked at this time by Mouser).

This voltage really helps me, as I was looking at an otherwise far more complicated structure for a high-voltage-compliance current source. The source has to handle a 200V rms voltage swing at the output.

Status
Not open for further replies.