Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need HELP with my voxel in cst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Al-Jafari

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one
Please I need your help regrading the import of my voxel by CST. I got permission from University of Texas to download their voxel. Unfortunately, it was in a format not compatible with the CST. Their voxel is on the link:

**broken link removed**

So I programmed the Matlab to convert the voxel to the CST format based on the Application Note "How to build your own voxel model in CST" and I made sure that everything is done according to this AN. However, when i completed the conversion and tried to import it by the CST, the CST gave me this error message

(Encrypted voxel model: The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last volume of a segmented archive).

The voxel is not encrypted as I generated it.
So what went wrong? How can I fix it? I noticed in the AN not that the voxels should be arranged such that the y-axis is from minimum to maximum then the z-axis from maximum to minmum the last axis x-axis is also from maximum to minmum. And that what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back