Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Al-Jafari

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one
Please I need your help regrading the import of my voxel by CST. I got permission from University of Texas to download their voxel. Unfortunately, it was in a format not compatible with the CST. Their voxel is on the link:

**broken link removed**

So I programmed the Matlab to convert the voxel to the CST format based on the Application Note "How to build your own voxel model in CST" and I made sure that everything is done according to this AN. However, when i completed the conversion and tried to import it by the CST, the CST gave me this error message

(Encrypted voxel model: The central directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open not the last volume of a segmented archive).

The voxel is not encrypted as I generated it.
So what went wrong? How can I fix it? I noticed in the AN not that the voxels should be arranged such that the y-axis is from minimum to maximum then the z-axis from maximum to minmum the last axis x-axis is also from maximum to minmum. And that what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…