Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with creating my personal webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam536

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
webpage creation

I am looking for my persoanl webpage creation . The basic idea is to keep all the relevant information in place and do the things better and help the people.

Basically, i am VLSI enginer and not prominent with Web based technologies. I am located in Tokyo. Can any one help me out with web page creations and suggestions to create and how to buy the domain name and etc.. i heard there will be some sponsors too run the webpages in initial days. Can any one have experince in these ?.

Any inputs regarding this are welcome ...

Regards,
Sam

Re: webpage creation

You can contact an Internet service provider (ISP). The ISP will provide a lot of information. For instance, domain name, cost... And you must create some web pages, then upload.

Re: webpage creation

as far as creating page is concerend go for evaluation version of webpage designing tools(check google)and also there are loads of free website hosting sites on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.