Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help (Rayleigh Fading channe)l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwme5

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to simulate a single-path Rayeligh fading in Matlab channel for that
i need to

1) generate a complex Gaussian process with variance 1
2)filter the process with Doppler filter with frequency response H(f)=sqrt(s(f)) and we gonna to use Jakes Doppler Spectrum
3) Scale the filtered Gaussian noise to obtain the the desired average power

this a project that am working on right now and i had been given instruction to perform them and i dont have any single idea how to start so plz i need u guys to help me

guys plz help me i am really in need to any ideas

search for Rayleighchan function in MATLAB help, it is quite simple.

thanx u all but i cant use rayleighchan function i need to implement everything without using this function

hey Qwme5 if you have managed to solve this, will you share the code? please

View attachment MATLAB DSP Basics.pdf

my dear,

If you have time, I think it is preferred to read some important instructions in matlab.
and then you will determine your flow chart (for the code sequence) and then you will determine all the formulas to be used to build your system.
the attached pdf will be useful IS *****.

However, if you don't have much time, you can use the "help" function followed by a keyword which describes the fast function you are trying to use, e.g. >> help ramp,
>> help Rayleighchan

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back