Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I NEED HELP PLEASE (HFSS SRR+WIRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliatmaz

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody

I urgently need to simulate the smith paper using HFSS.
(paper: Electromagnetic parameter retrieval from inhomogeneous metamaterials)
paper located at

Can anyone help me to obtain the refractive index, impedance, permittivity and permeability?

Thanks...

Dear Ali you must use HFSS tutorial step by step to design it.

Serter:)

Dear Serter

Thank you very much for your interest. I designed one unit cell. It is working. But I need to simulate the refractive index, impedance, permittivity and permeability. I could not obtain them. I just obtained the same S-parameters.

Can you please help me to obtain them.

Thanks...

For the refractive index, impedance, permittivity and permeability...You should read carefully this paper, Dr. Smith has used HFSS only for S parametres, and the others properties??? may be ML.

cuongtran said:
For the refractive index, impedance, permittivity and permeability...You should read carefully this paper, Dr. Smith has used HFSS only for S parametres, and the others properties??? may be ML.

Dear Cuongtran

Thanks for your reply.
Which paper did you mention? Is it "Electromagnetic parameter retrieval from inhomogeneous metamaterials"?

What do you mean with ML? Is it matlab?

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back