Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] I need help in washing machine project coding in C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superm7

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I need to help in my project, please!
my project is a washing machine controller, but I'm having a problem with the c code .. if someone can please help me .. I have attached a circuit diagram of the my system.
I have developed some of the code in c, but I need someone can help with the rest I would appreciate it.
please contact me by email on my profile and I will show u the code

wash.png

What microcontroller you use? What c compiler you use?

Reactions: eima

eima

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I am using the Amtel 8051 microcontrollerand I am using the Ride compiler for the c code.

eima

Start by writing the user stories of what this washing machine controller must do

PS Mr engshahrul : You can see that this is a 8051 project, Why do you make a post "Ok, I'm PIC user. So, can't give commitment here."

PS Mr engshahrul : You can see that this is a 8051 project, Why do you make a post "Ok, I'm PIC user. So, can't give commitment here."
I don't get information he use 8051. I can't see the number also in the schematic.

Basically these are the main operation of the washing machine:

1. Start- the machine is turned on
2. Input – the user inputs instruction from the main menu display and a 4 button keypad.
3. Checking Door sensor - if an instruction is set the system will check to make sure the door is locked. This is done by controlling a relay.
4. opening the pump for water input using a relay.
5. Checking the water temperature using an DS18B20.
6.Checking the water level when it reaches to max with a comparator (LM211N)
7. Generating Error Messages - if not it will display an error message.
8. Operation - if it is locked then the washing instruction will start. using two relays to control the motor by clockwise and anti-clockwise
9. At the end the system will either generate a message that the washing is completed.

Basically these are the main operations of the washing machine. I have wrote some of the code .. I just need someone to help me with the rest.

Can you please post your code?

eima

Please do not email your code ; post it to the open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.