Continue to Site

Welcome to

Welcome to our site! is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need frequencies converter circuit

Not open for further replies.
moh_monem43 said:
I have 2KHz square wave signal
How can I change this frq to become 2.7 KHz?
One complex method
Using the 2KHz square wave signal as the reference signal of PLL, you can get a 54KHz signal, and then divided this frequency by 20, you will get 2.7Khz.
By the way, what's your application?


My Application as follow:
in automobile some sensors give 2 kHz signal, this signal not sufficient to make car's computer give suitable signal to injector, so i need increase this freq.

Use a small microcontroller - 8-pin PIC, PIAXE, or similar ..
Program one pin as input to sense transitions (high-to-low and low-to-high) of the incomming 2kHz signal and program another pin - output - to send out 2.7kHz (or whatever you need) signal as soon as it senses 2kHz on the input pin ..


Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to