Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need freelancer for prototype product

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlomi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guy i have new project and i looking for freelancer to help me
Requirements as follows :

3G GSM Portable camera
user send SMS command and the device make pictures and sends them to the sender phone by MMS or to FTP \ HTTP web site

The requirements are as follow:
As small as possible PCB
GSM Camera Dimensions not exceeding 25-30mm wight x 50mm lengt x3,5mm heigth.
Pictures resolution 1280x960 or 3-5 MP
Video resolution 640x480 30FPS
Power 3,7V- 5V
Ultra small power consumption

Functions that is send by pre-programmed (administrator) phone to the sim card number that is inserted in the camera:

1.Administrators phone set up, by sending this message with phone number and default password you setting up the admins phone number. GSM camera is responding by sending sms confirmation.

2.Password change - sending sms with default password + new password, GSM camera replies by sending sms confirmation that password was changed.

3.ftp \ http connection set up.

4.Time stamp with every picture

5.camera get sms with command "sendit" and make picture and send it to admin phone \ FTP\HTTP

6. camera get sms with command "sendit2" "sendit3" and the camera send multipal pic like th SMS number and send it to admin phone \ FTP\HTTP

7. After sending pictures camera goes to stand by/sleep mode to lower the power consumtion

please contact me for more information
and butget

best regards :p
Shlomi

anyone? can take this job?

Status
Not open for further replies.