Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need documents about IIR digital filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My particular interest is about finite word lenght and other parasitic effects.

The AES journal has occasional articles about these sort of items. Go through the back issues at your library

Thanks, but can you be more precise?

My particular interest is about finite word lenght and other parasitic effects.

My experience is that it is best to simulate the effects of finite word length. Calculate various sets of ideal filter coefficients. Then select those sets that have least rounding errors.

Simulate the filter with normal and worst-case input, using the rounded coefficients and with the word length of your target architecture!

This gives a pretty good impression of the reliability.

jetmarc

You will find information on digital filters theory and implementation in every Digital Signal Processings books. My best reference is Oppenhein

Hello

Try this link: h**p://w*w.dspguide.com/ there is also a chapter about filter design.

By

Best thing is to search in astalavista.com u have got some good stuff toooooooo to get they do have a lot of resources for books and education .u may want to try checking out there

Status
Not open for further replies.