Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need an Starter kit for TMS320 C2xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz_e_del

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tms320 kit

I need an Starter kit for any Cxxx dsps, but I coud't find any Schematic and part list in web sites, somebody told me the board is't difficult to build but the the board's JTAG Emullator is expensive.
where do I find a Schmatic and part list of this board, and How to build This JTAG Emullator ?

tms320 jtag schematic

Hi

you can find TMS320F2812 DSK schematics in the spectrumdigi*tal.com.

Regrads

tms320 starter kit

thanks for this information.
do you know how Can I find EMBEDDED PP JTAG CONTROLLER's Chip?

tms320 starter kit board

Hi

I have seen some edaboard members talked about this kind of chips, search for it.

tms320+programmer

Do you want to use real-time debugger?
If -yes -you ought to have emulator(hardware), something like TI XDS510PP (I knew to ways to do it yourself, search this forum).
If -no -you can use internal bootloader of dsp to program flash+simulator(software).
Attachment file describe how to program tms320kf2401a DSP(and all tms320lf24xxa) via SCI(serial port).
You can use TI "sprc073" utility to porogram tms320lf2401a and "sprc074", to program other tms320lf24xxa.

tms320 programing

do you know how can I programm C28xx ?
Is it same as C2401 ?

ti c2xxx dsps

Hi

You can program its flash with both JTAG and RS232.

Regards

tms320 programming

raz_e_del said:
do you know how can I programm C28xx ?
Is it same as C2401 ?
-you can program tham in the same way.
But there are less programming cycles in tms320x28xx then in tms320lf24xxA

Status
Not open for further replies.