Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need all the help I can get

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper378

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need all the help i can get in german

This is my first project in the engineering college

I’m tiring to design a circuit that generates a WBFM using a PLL circuit I have the circuit diagram it contains of a
1- VCO
2- LPF
3- Frequency divider
4- Crystal oscillator
I want to know how to build the circuit, if this parts came is an IC or I must build them using electronic components .

Use the famous 568 PLL chip. It has a PFD/CHP equivalent, and VCO. The loop filter will simply be attached. You will only need to get a reference "Many crystal oscillator packages. just google it" and can use a counter chip as a divider.

You might some useful tips and tricks for practical design **broken link removed**. I would also recommend that you download a copy of Dean Banerjee's book (there is a link on the above website). I would also recommend downloading ADISimPLL which is available on the analog devices website. This is the best program I have seen to design PLL's and its free!

**broken link removed**

I hear forklift drivers get paid pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back