Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a simple oscilloscope 4 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

leilarazavi2000

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpt oscilloscope

Hi everybody

I need a circuit of a simple oscilloscope for pc , thanks 4 reply

pc osciloscope hardware

If you have a SB card and only need to look at low frequency, you can use this software:

oscilloscope lpt

try this one

adc circuit diagrams for oscilloscope

I don't want to spoil the party HERE .... but I read somewhere that implementations of oscilloscopes using sound card are NOT repeat NOT able to read DC values .. only AC values because the ADC adquisition is CAP isolated ... any ... any thing to say about that??

circuit pc oscilloscope dc

Hi,

I'm just wondering how a schematic for ADC-40/42 PC based oscilloscope(https://www.picotech.com) looks like!!!
How they managed to squeeze everything into a DB25 backshell ?

Bye

using soundcard as oscilloscope hardware

if you check out the hobby forum there is a great thread on dso's - there are complicated but top of the range and cheap too

+oscilloscope +soundcard +schematic

I think pc sound card oscilloscope have any protect function.

oscilloscope pc interface

hugo said:
Hi,

For PC Soundcard based oscilloscope a must to have interface:

h**p://xoscope.sourceforge.net/hardware/hardware.html

Bye

i dont understand this circuit...

could anybody help me please
:D

lpt oscilloscope circuit

The soundcards based oscilloscopes don't allow DC stuff, the input have a CAP.

The simple thing to do is to use a 8 bit parallel ADC and connect it to LPT.

I'm trying to program again uc, so just for fun I will try to use the ADC of a PIC and send the values to USART to PC, but only when have time.

all these oscilloscopes have a big problem, their BW :cry:

scopeonpc

I'm using this simple oscilloscope. It's 1 chanell LPT oscilloscope and BW is good enough for audio and ultrasound aplications, but the actual BW deppends od PC.

Author of this scope has another PC based oscilloscope on his homepage available. Check out PC Oscilloscope. I have not built this one yet but it seems promising with 20MHz and 2 channels.

simple pc schematic oscilloscope

its very difficult to use to much noise in my pc

sound card circuit interface oscilloscope

I recently purchased a Tek 465 on ebay for $130.00. This scope will do anything I want it to do. You may want to make the investment if you are going to troubleshoot PIC microcontrollers and Peripheral devices. It is great for measuring serial data to insure your hardware is working properly.

low cost pc sound card based oscilloscope

A sound card based PC scope is a good learning tool at very low cost. Can anyone recommend a USB hardware based PC scope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back