Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a DC Motor for my Eagle project

Status
Not open for further replies.

essedra

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a DC Motor for my Eagle schematic, a DC Motor like this one:

**broken link removed**

but I couldn't find such a DC Motor when I checked out my Eagle library. Where can I find a ready-to-use component that is created by someone else?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you plan to put the motor on the PCB? If not, as I suspect, just use whatever connector you will be using. That will take care of the electrical connections. Then you can just label or draw whatever you need to make it look the way you want it.

John

What I'm trying to built is a circuit diagram like this:

DC_Motor_Mode_Schematic.png

and I also need to draw an Eagle schematic, layout and to print a PCB file.

You already have the schematic, minus a few parts. You need to decide what type of connectors you will be using for the two voltages and whether the switch and motor will be on the PCB or not. If not, then they both will need connectors too.

If the motor will be on the board, drawing a device for it will not be difficult and I would be happy to do that for you. You would need to provide the exact dimensions for the motor mounting and supply connections as well as its outline.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back