Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I mannot open an e-mail notification of a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioguru

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am on a few electronics forums and they send e-mail notifications of replies that I can open with no problems.
But here on EDAboard the notification looks different from the others because there is no thread title. Here when I click on the email address of the notification, nothing happens. when I copy the notification address and paste it into internet explorer then I get to the thread but I am not logged in. When I go to the home page here then I am logged in and everything works normally.

I have had this problem for a few months and didn't notice the problem until now because I do not reply to threads here very often.

Maybe the problem has been fixed.
This morning I could not open notifications of a few replies here but all the other forums I went to worked fine. This afternoon I opened this morning's notification of a reply and another one here with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back