Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i m zero knowledge in electromagnetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I tell to You to begin to study a bit of Electrostatic, first! A good book is the Serway's "Physic for Science and Engineering" Vol.2. There You can find the basi on the Variable Fields and Electromagnetism.

After You can study on the Prof. Irodov's Book. Threre You can find the theory of Elecromagnetic Fields under a Physic view.

On the third step, You can NOW, study books like the Prof. Balanis' "Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields"!!!

Good Study!

the are some good books on electromagnetics like elements of electromagnetics by matthew sadiku

FIELD AND WAVE ELECTROMAGNETIC by david k.cheng

its the best book around!!

a little difficult though!!

go to google, yahoo, wikipedia search

Maybe you could try this book by Fawwaz T. Ulaby, "Electromagnetics for Engineers"

Good Luck

about ur knowledge
study ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD AND WAVE by CHENG
ur research relates :
EMC AND EMS
= ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY AND SUSEPTIBILITY
search for documents in that field

wow man! lucky you! got POZAR for direct references! i wish i had some EM big-wigs around me too! but the various books referred to on this thread have been really helpful to me and i just wanna thank everyone for their comments...

cheers,
Wiztronix

does anybody have the solutions manual of the Cheng's book. 2nd edition

Ida's Eniginnering Electromagnetics is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back