Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i haven't solve this op-amp questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

orhanli1

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have problems about op-amps please help me immediately.

Thanks for your helps

i attached the problems

Attachments

• 18042011329.jpg
    18042011329.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 18042011330.jpg
    18042011330.jpg
    854 KB · Views: 103

hi,

i think it is a band Pass (BP) filter as the first op-amp is a low-pass filter and the second op-amp looks like a high-pass filter.In between freqency will pass through making it a band-pass filter. not sure about the 2nd circuit though.

hi,
i think it is a band Pass (BP) filter as the first op-amp is a low-pass filter and the second op-amp looks like a high-pass filter.In between freqency will pass through making it a band-pass filter. not sure about the 2nd circuit though.
Just the opposite is true:
* The first stage is a high pass (High frequencies can pass the series capacitors and low frequencies cannot)
* The 2nd stage is a low pass (high frequencies are attenuated (a) in the grounded cap and (b) due to the negative and capacitive feedback ).

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

However, the combination equals a good and reasonable bandpass only in case the highpass corner frequency is lower than the corner of the lowpass.
Since no element values are given, the question cannot be answered finally.

Last edited:
thanks for the information.
Yes it can act as a band-pass or band-stop filter. depends on the cut-off frequencies of both the high and low pass filters

i think the first is second order high pass and the second is second order low pass but ican't be sure

i think the first is second order high pass and the second is second order low pass but ican't be sure

Why not? Did you read my explanation? Anything wrong with that?
If you like I can give you a more detailed explanation based on feedback theory.

Just the opposite is true:
* The first stage is a high pass (High frequencies can pass the series capacitors and low frequencies cannot)
* The 2nd stage is a low pass (high frequencies are attenuated (a) in the grounded cap and (b) due to the negative and capacitive feedback ).

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

However, the combination equals a good and reasonable bandpass only in case the highpass corner frequency is lower than the corner of the lowpass.
Since no element values are given, the question cannot be answered finally.

thaks a lot this is the solution that i wait for.

Thanks other friends.

and i have another question what kind of filter is this too

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

i know it is a bandpass too.we use the follower for not-changiNG Transfer function am i true?

Yes, of course. It's a simple L-C-R bandpass; the follower makes the filter independent on load conditions.

thanks for all informations

Status
Not open for further replies.