Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have a problem with TCAD (mosfet, phosphorus diffusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_spb

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Easy TCAD question

Hi all,
I am writting my diploma about TCADs and have a problem in a practical part.
I must simulate mosfet. And I have a process list of the real one.

I use Sentaurus Process.
And I don't know how to realize phosphorus diffusion to silicon(to generate source and drain regions) with 5e19 concentration, 900C temperature and 10 min.

Silvaco uses:
diffus time=10 temp=900 c.phos=5e19
and that's all,so easy...
But on sprocess 'diffuse' command haven't got any params for arbitrary material(phosphorus), only O2,H2O,N2 and some another.
gas_flow works with they only too.

I know, that it is trivial question, but I am novice.
Please,help!

P.s. Sorry for my English I am from Russia ;)

Re: I have a problem with TCAD (mosfet, phosphorus diffusion

For sentaurus, only the syntax is different: start with implant, then anneal in furnace.
For example

Comment('NSD Implant, Phos 60keV 1E14')
Implantation(Element=P, Dose=1.0e14, Energy=60, Tilt=0degree, Rotation=-90degree)

Comment('10 min 900C anneal in Mitrogen')
Diffusion(Time=10.0, Temperature=900, Atmosphere=Mixture Flow( N2=6) Pressure=1)

Hi all,
I am facing a problem regarding linking up the different tools in TCAD.sentaruas structure editor and sentaraus devices runs properly but showing a error that no input file found for inspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back